Thanksgiving 2016

It is a tradition of my family (although I'm sure this isn't unique to our house!) to go around the table and say one thing we're thankful for before we dig in to our Thanksgiving feast. We also went around before dessert to tell a story about how we've seen God move in our lives. I was so blessed to hear the incredible stories from my family, friends, and new friends. 

Anyways, I thought I'd share a few of those things that I consider myself blessed and thankful for this year. 

  1. First and foremost, God's got my back like a chiroprac. And He has been faithful through every doubt in my mind. I am blessed and thankful to serve a God that is completely selfless in His love. 
  2. I'm flingin flangin engaged. Morgan Aubrey Huffman said yes, and I'm flingin flangin excited to marry that lady. 
  3. My family is amazing. Morgan's family is amazing. I'm blessed and so thankful to not only have my own supportive, loving and accepting family, but I can't believe I'm so lucky to have two of them now. 

These are just 3 of the main reasons I consider myself blessed and thankful this year. Here's the list of things that almost offset the joy of the blessings:

  1. Minnesota Vikings
  2. Minnesota Timberwolves

I'm just kidding, but seriously those two teams carry 75% of the blame for my bald head. The other 25% of the blame falls on male pattern baldness (thanks ancestors). 

Comment what you are most thankful for below! We are blessed to be a blessing. :) 

Happy Thanksgiving!!